Loading some great jobs for you...
1. Perform duties in compliance with all contractual customer, contractor and supplier agreements.
2. Assist in assuring the inventory is in the proper designated areas of the lot at all times.?Track missing units and help with a physical inventory on a periodic basis.
3. May assist in educating the C.R. Writers on SOP for each account.
4. Assist CR Writers in generating and approving work orders for the Mechanical Services Shop, Body Shop and Detail Shop, and with data entry of repairs.?Verify that repairs are completed and charges submitted.
5. Verify vehicle announcements and reports are accurate for pre-sale.
6. Determine which vehicles need outside orders (dent demon, glass, etc).
7. Write repair orders and coordinate with shops for vehicles that need repairs.
8. Inspect and picture vehicles for internet sales.
9. Coordinate and assist with numbering of vehicles for sale.
10. Assist with representing vehicles on the auction block and assist sales representatives as needed.
11. Act as a liaison between the auction and designated accounts as needed.
12. Determine certifications and grades for vehicles.
13. Recommend mechanical and body shop repairs based on the criteria for each.
14. Walk fresh inventory, grade and mechanical cars with Rep. Recommend repairs to generate revenue.
15. Walk all vehicles with Reps prior to sale checking the quality of Recon.
16. Communicate with customer for failed post sale inspections or arbitration.
17. Ensure arbitrated units are restocked into inventory and proper announcements are made.
18. Assist the Manager in monitoring and ensuring compliance with all contractual customer, contractor and supplier agreements in conjunction with the accounting department.
19. Any other duties assigned by the General Manager or designated manager.
General Employee Responsibilities:?
20. Standards of Conduct:
a) Provide prompt and courteous service at all times.
b) Perform customer service transactions as described in the account contract.
c) Be familiar with procedures for handling all aspects of customer service.
d) Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention from all employees.
e) Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner and advise the General Manager or designated manager of all serious complaints or incidences.
f) Maintain a professional appearance and a neat work environment consistent with the Employee Handbook.
g) Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
h) Advise the designated manager and Facilities of all breakdowns and maintenance needs immediately to ensure a safe work environment.
i) Make sure all Department area conditions do not threaten employee or customer safety. Respond to and follow proper procedures on employee and customer accidents, injuries, and loss or damage to any property. Report all incidents to the Manager immediately. Practice proper loss prevention and reaction procedures.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications: ?High School Diploma or GED required. At least one (1) year Account Management and one (1) year auto auction experience preferred. Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess and maintain a valid driver?s license.
The physical activity requirements of the position are from Light to Medium Physical Work .?
Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable to definitions for Clerical, Administrative, Machine Operators (including inspection) positions .?
Physical Working Condition:
This position is subject to both inside and outside environmental working conditions, including temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems, such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with internal and external service station/convenience food and petroleum dispensing operations.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...