- $73,500.00 -102,150.00/year*
Financial Services - Insurance
51 School Rd
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Chubb's Personal Risk Services (PRS) Operations division provides industry leading service to clients, agents and internal business partners.
The role of Workflow Specialist will be responsible for leading and handling multiple initiatives in the areas of workflow development and documentation.
Job duties include
* Integrating operational data into a cohesive and compelling set of recommendations for PRS Operations Leadership
* Converting data analysis into effective execution
* Consistently developing and maintaining a solid rapport with chief constituents
* Managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
* Working in a team environment with an ability to share knowledge and feedback through excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to document current processes and recommend efficiencies; solid problem solving skills with attention to detail, clear understanding of root cause analysis and ability to suggest resolutions
* Analytical thought process and ability to communicate clearly and concisely with various levels of management
* Demonstrated ability to rapidly acquire knowledge in a technical area
* Strong capability to execute tasks with quality, within deadlines and a positive impact on customer experience; proven skills to multitask and manage projects in the area of new process development
* Proven ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
* Ability to collaborate at all levels, be flexible and adaptable
* Advanced proficiency in MS PowerPoint and working knowledge of Visio, Excel and Word
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university
* 3 years of insurance or related experience with an in-depth knowledge of Operations processes
* Understanding of core Personal Lines Operation functions and associated workflows and metrics is a plus
Associated topics: adjuster, auto, automobile, claim, claimant, fraud, investigation, liability, liability adjuster, title examiner
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...